Leading the way
Our product technology has progressed from our early days of lab trialling and testing on a single product formulation to the development of a range of products that have matured into tried and tested high performance de-icers endorsed in the most testing of arenas.
It is our culture to continually and consistently innovate. So, we will always be seeking to improve our de-icer range and customise our products to the key requirements of our customers.
As the manufacturer of our own product we have the following competitive advantages and benefits:
- We provide products unique and specific to each of our key markets
- We are driven by innovation and will develop ‘families’ of associated products for our key market sectors
- We can develop products to meet the specific requirements of our customers
- We have the technical expertise required by our customers
- We are totally focused on our own range of products and do not have the detached association or conflict of interests sometimes demonstrated by distributors of multiple competing products.
- There is no middleman on cost to be paid
- We are a highly customer focused organisation
- We provide full training programs in application and usage of our products to enable customer maintenance staff to maximise the benefits of the product
- Our technical staff are always on hand to assist our customers
Maturity of Technology
AffluTeq have developed a range of commercial and industrial de-icers far superior to traditional de-icers, and continue to innovate.
All tests are carried out by professional bodies.
Our products have been tested or are undergoing testing in the following areas:
- Freezing point of depression
- Spread rate
- Ice penetration
- Environmental impact
- Skid resistance
- Anti – icing properties
In addition to this we are currently developing and will continue to develop new products. Our current products in development include:
- An adhesive anti-icer for protecting lights and signals from frost and ice formation. This is expected to be available for season 2020-2021.
- A liquid de-icer spray with enhanced de-icing properties which will be suitable for rail tracks and the safe maintenance of level crossings. This is expected to be available for season 2020-2021.
- We currently have two retail options which have been awaiting the right circumstances to present themselves:
- A standard retail product in small plastic tubs with a built-in spreader
- A vehicle ‘personal survival kit’ which includes an easy use de-icer pouch and a range of emergency aids.